Ayurvedic Therapist Course: 6 - 15 November 2023
- History of Ayurveda.
- 5 Element Theory - Macro & Micro Universe
- Body Tissues and Channels (Srotas)
- 3 Humours of the Body (Doshas) - Vata, Pitta & KaphaÂ
- Constitution of the Body and its clinical diagnosis
- Diseases of the 3 Doshas - Vata, Pitta & Kapha
- Marma Points, their anatomy, location and symptoms
- Ayurvedic massage and other treatments, along with contra-indications
- Ayurvedic treatments:
- Body treatments like Udvartana, Gharshana,
- Face and head treatments along with Saundarya
- Foot and hand treatments,
- Back treatments including Kati Basti etc
- Pinda Sveda, Samvahana
- Eye treatments, Shirodhara
- Methods of preparing herbal combinations for tailor made treatments including poultices, Churnas for treatments etc
What are students say about this course:
"My first course with Dr Deepa at Ayurveda Pura was 5 years ago - Ayurvedic face lift massage course. I was amazed how much of a difference this facial made to all my clients.Â I loved the facial course so much I returned to complete the Ayurvedic therapists course plus many more other courses, once you start learning with Dr Deepa you donâ€™t want to stop.
Dr Deepa is truly inspirational teacher and mentor, always there to help even 5 years on."