Exfoliating Body Polish (Tridoshic)
Ayurveda Pura's 100% Natural Exfoliating Body Polish (Luxury Udvartana Scrub) was created to balance the 5 Doshic elements (fire, water, earth, air & space) and is suitable for all skin types.
A unique blend of finely ground precious Ayurvedic herbs with almond and walnut helps to leave the skin feeling soft, smooth and rejuvenated.
This luxurious scrub harnesses the power of Triphala to gently detoxify and cleanse the skin; leaving the skin silky smooth. Also, the anti-microbial properties of Indian Sandalwood prevent pimples and helps towards the fading of scars. This is the perfect scrub for a light exfoliation or to soften hard calloused areas of the body.
Hand-made and faithful to the 5000 year-old tradition of Ayurveda, the Indian holistic science of health, wellbeing and beauty.
Each jar contains 50g of 100% Natural Exfoliating Body Polish.
Our Purity Pledge:
Our ingredients from hand selected certified organic and natural farming provides the care and attention that make our products authentically different. We are committed to creating long lasting relationships with our customers and suppliers by sourcing and producing products from high quality ingredients. All ingredients are subjected to rigorous quality control testing by experienced professionals and are free from heavy metals, bacteria and fungus.
How to Use:
Apply a small amount to wet skin. Massage into the skin well and wash off with water.
Caution: Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Triphala is known as a key herbal preparation in Ayurveda to help to gently detox and cleanse the skin and leave the skin feeling smooth
- Indian Sandalwood has anti-microbial properties to cleanse the skin and prevent pimples, helps towards the fading of scars and soothes itching
- Rose is a natural skin rejuvenating plant. Its natural astringent and cooling properties help to cleanse and nourish the skin
- Manjistha is known in Ayurveda to help with blood cleansing and skin rejuvenating and can help to cool and reduce skin irritations
- China Clay can help to absorb out impurities from the skin, improve circulation to the skin, help to remove excess oil accumulation at dermal level and relieve skin blockages
- Brahmi is known for its nourishing and grounding qualities for the skin