Ayurvedic Diet and Lifestyle Consultant Course: 5 Modules - Starts February 2023
The Ayurveda Pura Academy is an award-winning international Academy based in London where students can learn Ayurveda, the holistic Indian medical science, in a college course environment.
The Academy provides the largest offering of Ayurvedic courses in the UK and provides Ayurvedic training to people of all levels of qualification (ranging from beginners level to trained holistic therapists and experienced Ayurvedic practitioners wishing to further their skills and expand their practice). Our Ayurvedic Therapist Diploma, Ayurvedic Diet and Lifestyle Consultant Diploma, Yoga Teacher Training Diploma and numerous other courses are fully accredited by the FHT and CMA. We believe that the training in Ayurveda offered at Ayurveda Pura Academy is the most extensively accredited anywhere in the UK.
- Introduction and history of Ayurveda
- The Ayurvedic healing system
- Objectives and principles of Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Anatomy and Physiology
- The three Doshas
- Body Constitution, balance (Prakriti) and imbalance (Vikriti) in Ayurveda
- Diagnosis in Ayurveda: Pulse and tongue diagnosis
- Introduction to Panchakarma (Ayurvedic detoxification)
- Ayurvedic diet and nutrition to suit ones Dosha type
- Lifestyle approach to suit ones Dosha type
- Advice and suggestion according to Ayurveda
- Advice on Yoga and breathing exercises based on body constitution.
Please Contact us to request for a full course syllabus and further details.
- Module 1: 21 - 25 February 2023
- Module 2: 25 - 29 April 2023
- Module 3: 13 - 17 June 2023
- Module 4: 26 - 30 September 2023
- Module 5: 21 - 25 November 2023
All academy courses start at 10am and finish at 4pm.
Ayurveda Pura Academy, London 48 Newton Lodge, Oval Square
Greenwich Millennium Village
Tel 020 8312 8383 Option 3
Courses Accredited by:
You must have a recognized qualification in Anatomy and Physiology - minimum ITEC level 3 or equivalent.
- Only 40% deposit is required to book a place. Remainder payable one month before course start date.
- To avail the early bird discount price, full amount of course fees should be paid at least a month prior to commencement of the course. Thereafter the early bird discount does not apply.