Ayurvedic Tongue Diagnosis 8 July 2023
Tongue is key in diagnoses in Ayurveda. By looking at tongue, you can identify Doshas, body constitution and diseases. This Tongue diagnosis workshop on 14th October 2021 will be conducted by Dr Deepa Apté and is fully accredited by CMA (Complementary Medical association).
The Ayurveda Pura Academy is an award-winning international Academy based in London where students can learn Ayurveda, the holistic Indian medical science, in a college course environment.
The Academy provides the largest offering of Ayurvedic courses in the UK and provides Ayurvedic training to people of all levels of qualification (ranging from beginners level to trained holistic therapists and experienced Ayurvedic practitioners wishing to further their skills and expand their practice). Our Ayurvedic Therapist Diploma, Ayurvedic Diet and Lifestyle Consultant Diploma, Yoga Teacher Training Diploma and numerous other courses are fully accredited by the FHT and CMA. We believe that the training in Ayurveda offered at Ayurveda Pura Academy is the most extensively accredited anywhere in the UK.
- Importance of tongue in Ayurveda
- Tongue as a map of the body
- Tongue as a map of the three Doshas
- How to determine a person's basic body constitution through tongue diagnosis
- Determining toxins in the body via tongue diagnosis
- How to determine Vata, Pitta and Kapha Dosha imbalances through observation of the tongue
- How to determine systemic ailments through tongue diagnosis
- Outlining Ayurvedic therapies based on tongue observation.
Please Contact us to request for a full course syllabus and further details.
- Tongue Diagnosis Workshop: 8 July 2023
All academy courses start at 10am and finish at 4pm.
Ayurveda Pura Academy, London 48 Newton Lodge, Oval Square
Greenwich Millennium Village
Tel 020 8312 8383 Option 3
Courses Accredited by:
You must have a recognized qualification in Anatomy and Physiology - minimum ITEC level 3 or equivalent for Practice.
Course is available on discount for limited time Please Contact us for further details.