Rejuvenating Eye Gel - Re-Balance Formula (10ml) - Made With Natural And Organic Ingredients
Our organic eye gel for reduction or elimination of inflammation around and under the eyes. With cooling properties of Neem and Manjistha help to reduce skin irritations, especially for people with tendencies towards rashes allergies and acne. Suitable for all skin types and able to balance all 5 Doshic elements (space, air, fire, water & earth), the essential oils of Orange, Neroli and Rose make it perfect for the delicate skin around the eyes.
Hand-made and faithful to the 5000 year-old tradition of Ayurveda, the Indian holistic science of health, wellbeing and beauty.
Natural and Organic ingredients Certified by Organic Farmers & Growers (OF&G) are suitable for vegetarians and vegans. No animal testing,
Each bottle with a easy to apply roll on top contains 10ml of Rejuvenating Eye Gel - Re-Balance Formula.
Our Purity Pledge:
Our ingredients from hand selected certified organic and natural farming provides the care and attention that make our products authentically different. We are committed to creating long lasting relationships with our customers by sourcing and producing products from high-quality ingredients. All ingredients are subjected to rigorous testing by experienced professionals and free from heavy metals, bacteria and fungus.
How to Use:
Roll under the under eyelid above and on optical bone toward the nose arch and under and through the upper eyelid and brow bone.
- Orange, Neroli and Rose balance the Pitta (fire & water) Dosha and make it especially suitable for delicate and sensitive skin.
- Neem and Manjistha can be blood cleansing and skin rejuvenating and help to cool and reduce skin irritations, especially for people with tendencies towards rashes, allergies and acne
- Aloe Vera removes excess heat from the skin helps to prevent acne, soothes and cools the skin helps to heal wounds and has natural sunscreen properties.
- Glycerin helps to moisturise the skin, has soothing and healing properties and helps to protect the skin.
- Vitamin E is known for its antioxidant properties and helps to protect, repair and nourish the skin. It is also known for itâ€™s sun protective qualities.
Witch Hazel is a natural astringent that removes the impurities from skin, tightens it and reduces inflammation.