Anti-Ageing Face Cream - Rebalance Formula
Our 100% natural and organic anti-ageing face cream contains a unique blend of Aloe Vera, Sunflower, Apricot Kernel, Kiwi and Asparagus Root Extract, with Essential Oils of Neroli, Lemon and Frankincense to moisturise and replenish the skin. Suitable for all skin types.
Hand-made in the UK and faithful to the 5000 year-old tradition of Ayurveda, the Indian holistic science of health, wellbeing and beauty.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. No animal testing, free from artificial perfume, parabens and petrochemicals.
Each jar contains 50ml of Daily Replenish Face Cream - Re-Energise.
Our Purity Pledge:
Our ingredients from hand-selected certified organic and natural farming provides the care and attention that make our products authentically different. We are committed to creating long lasting relationships with our customers and suppliers by sourcing and producing products from high quality ingredients. All ingredients are subjected to rigorous quality control testing by experienced professionals and are free from heavy metals, bacteria and fungus.
How to Use:
Apply in the morning and evening after cleansing and toning with appropriate Holistic Essentials™ products. Use fingertips and palms to press cream into face, and neck until fully absorbed. Caution: Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Aloe Vera helps to removes excess heat from the skin, helps to prevent acne, soothes and cools the skin. It also helps to heal wounds and has natural sun screen properties
- Glycerine helps to moisturise the skin, has soothing properties and helps to protect the skin through its healing properties
- Vitamin E is known for its antioxidant properties and helps to protect, repair and nourish the skin. It is also known for its sun protective properties
- Apricot Kernel helps to make the skin soft, provides nutrition and helps prevent aging through its antioxidant properties
- Vitamin A helps to reduce heat, improves circulation, heal to wounds and can help to reduce pigmentation
- Vitamin C helps to heal wounds, helps healthy collagen production and cleanses the skin through its antioxidant properties
Brahmi is known for its nourishing and grounding qualities for the skin Amla is known for its Vitamin C content and antioxidant properties. It helps to both cleanse and nourish the skin at the same time
â€˘ Hyaluronic Acid can increase skin hydration, boost skin elasticity and promote firm TUALS